Monday, February 9, 2015

Tape Shoes

















 The paper shoe assignment was a complex but rewarding project.  For this project the object was to create an exact replica of a pair of shoes by only using masking tape.  I found this assignment complex because the tape was a challenging material for me to work with.  Often times I found myself frustrated with the way the tape was folding or landing but after many trials I was able to get the hang of it.  Now I was able to focus more on the dimensions of the shoes rather than the material I was using. For this process I traced the outline of the shoe on paper and then made a replica of each part of the paper shoe but this time with tape.   I was happy with my results as the final product looked much like the shoes I was trying to create. 

No comments:

Post a Comment